LARGEST GLOBAL BRAND IN PINEAPPLES | ZUID-HOLLAND
Dole Packaged Foods is a purpose led health and wellness organization that “champions a more equitable world.” We believe that nutrition and wellness should be available and accessible to all. Our proud equity is comprised of being the largest global brand in pineapples, having transformed into a strong growth platform with new markets and new products, having strong expertise built in 168 years, financial strength and being a company authentically driven by purpose of sustainability. Dole Packaged Foods delivers this purpose in Europe through a network of different customers, ranging from Retail to Industry to Food Service to distributors, which deliver our products to our consumers.
Want to join our new team in Rotterdam? We are now looking for a Operations Director to join our Leadership team!
The Operations Director for the Europe region is part of the global Manufacturing team and the European Leadership team, and will spearhead the transformation from Made-to-Order (MTO) to Made-to-Stock (MTS) and the continuous improvement of the Sales and Operations Planning. The Operations Director manages both the Supply Chain and Customer Services teams for the European region, and builds and develops their capabilities, and manages and further develops the Copack network, while supporting the European and global teams in their transitions, innovations and improvements. Thus ensuring Dole Packaged Foods Europe will consistently be able to deliver nutrition and wellness to our consumers, as well as deliver fair value for our shareholders.
- Operational management of Doles European Supply chain, including:
- Improvement of Customer Service and Forecast Performance
- Redesign of logistic chain from MTO to MTS
- Continuous cost improvement for logistic and co-packing spent
- Ensure product safety and quality improvements via QA organization and factories
- Development of local co-manufacturing network for Europe
- Improved OTIF delivery and speed to market of innovations
- Build and develop the Customer Services and Supply Chain teams capabilities
- Other duties as assigned
Key Success Measures:
- Consistent successful delivery of our products to our customers and consumers, consistently delivering Sunshine For All.
- Successful improvement of the Customer Services and Forecast Performance
- Successful redesign of the logistic chain from MTO to MTS from ideation to implementation.
- Proactive liaising with factories and co-packers, product development and marketing, sales team, and supply chain and customer services teams to deliver a wide range of new consumer centric products
What You’ll Need To Succeed:
- Passionate about a purpose driven career in nutrition and wellness
- Passionate about process improvement and sales and operations planning (S&OP), as well as customer services
- Great project management and organizational skills, managing multiple projects, prioritizing and managing complexity
Experience, Knowledge, & Skills You Bring:
- Fluent in English, and preferably another European language
- Master degree in Supply Chain, Finance or Engineering, combined with MBA
- Demonstrable experience in Supply Chain, Customer Services & Planning, RTM & Logistics, Procurement, Co-manufacturing, Quality Control and Operations
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Experience in food industry is preferred
- Some travel is required for this position
Dole Packaged Foods is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, political orientation, or on the basis of disability.
At Dole, we believe every day deserves more sunshine. Because more sunshine means more smiles, more energy, and more of the bright, healthy life you work so hard to achieve. That’s why we offer a full line of fruit products that makes it easy to add more sunshine to your day, every day. From packaged shelf stable fruit and frozen fruit, to dried fruit and fruit juices, Dole Packaged Foods, LLC is a world leader in growing, sourcing, distributing, and marketing fruit and healthy snacks. And to help keep the sun shining everywhere, we’re committed to sustainability in all our operations, focusing on four key pillars: water management, carbon footprint, soil conservation, and waste reduction. We ensure there’s vibrant goodness in each and every one of our products, so you can add sunshine to your day, every day. For more information please visit www.dolesunshine.com.
please send your resume to mail@ManagingDirector.nl
reference Operations Director.
You will receive confirmation of receipt and we will forward your application directly.
enkele andere open posities
Director Production Operations
HIGH TROUGHPUT ATOMIC FORCE MICROSCOPY SYSTEM | ZUID-HOLLAND
Design, develop, integrate, market and service advanced metrology machines.
Business Unit Director 2025
BEDRIJFSOPVOLGING | INGROEITRAJECT
Voor business unit of werkmaatschappij van familiebedrijven c.q. middelgrote ondernemingen eigendom van investeerders.