Director of Projects
PROCESS INDUSTRY | LARGE SCALE SUSTAINABLE PROJECTS | ROTTERDAM-AREA
Our client is a well known production company, part of the Rotterdam area petrochemical complex. Member of a highly successful international group of companies. The production facilities Rotterdam-Europoort amount to 450 FTE on location, of which about 200 via technical contractors. We seek to find a Director of Projects who will play an significant role in realising large projects in sustainable energy, such as green hydrogen and bio-based kerosine fuels.
- Leads the engineering team as well as the project execution organisation.
- Responsible for realising projects within time and budget frames.
- Closely co-operates with Maintenance and Operations as well as external engineering and project partners.
- Contributes actively to the safety programs and culture.
- Reports to the Site Director and Management Team.
- Excellent level and a background at university level in (mechanical) engineering.
- Extensive experience in (larger) projects, from engineering up to realisation.
- 10+ years in a management position preferably within the process industry.
- Strong communication skills and a keen eye for safety.
- Key words: overview, hands-on, analytical.
- Excellent grasp of Dutch and English.
please submit your resume to mail@ManagingDirector.nl
reference Director of Projects.
For further information please call Jos van den Brule 010-2250215.
enkele andere open posities
BU Director Chartering
ZET CHARTERING DESK OP
Fuels + chemicals | operations + commercie | Rotterdam
Business Unit Director 2025
BEDRIJFSOPVOLGING | INGROEITRAJECT
Voor business unit of werkmaatschappij van familiebedrijven c.q. middelgrote ondernemingen eigendom van investeerders.