Managing Director BNLX
STORAGE AND MATERIAL HANDLING SOLUTIONS, EQUIPMENT AND SAFETY | ZUID-HOLLAND
Our Client is the international leading specialist in storage and material handling solutions, operating equipment and industrial safety. As a manufacturer, our client helps companies meet the growing demand and their responsibility when dealing with liquid, gaseous and powdery substances. With several sales branches and production sites on different continents, our client is strongly international. Well known national and international customers trust in the high competence of our client and appreciate the excellent quality in all product categories as well as in technical consulting, engineering and maintenance. To manage the business in the Netherlands and Belgium with full P&L responsibility, we are looking for a Managing Director based in the triangle between Amsterdam, Den Haag and Rotterdam.
Become part of a global organisation, full responsibility for the organisations/markets in Netherlands and Belgium.
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- General management including disciplinary and professional management and development of managers and employees (30 people in total)
- Development and implementation of growth strategies and measures for sustainable and successful corporate development for Netherlands and Belgium
- General management of sales and marketing activities as well as permanent review of the sales concept and organization for optimization potential
- Lead the change process of becoming one international company and secure communication/reporting towards HQ and adapt towards company rules and procedures
- Coordination and further development of sales and customer support processes as well as project management
- Continuous evaluation of products in relation to national customer needs, taking product-relevant country-specific legislation into account
- Preparation of the annual budget planning and strategic planning of the national company as well as implementation of regular plan-actual comparisons
- Master’s degree in engineering or in Business Administration / executive MBA
- 10 years of relevant leadership experience in B2B product and solution sales, ideally in the field of storage and material handling solutions, operating equipment or industrial safety
- Significant experience in people management and management of managers/team-leaders
- Successful proven track record in a commercial managerial role and experience from working in an international organisation
- Knowledge in sales of engineered solutions and engineering know-how is an advantage
- Proficient language skills in Dutch and English. Additional French language skills would be ideal, but not necessary
- Willingness to travel within the Netherlands, regularly to Belgium and to the HQ
What we offer:
- Unique opportunity to become part of the market leading company with international presence and high reputation operating in a growth market
- Take responsibility for full P&L within a strong organisation, where there is a stabile and healthy financial foundation to build and develop upon.
- Possibility to push things forward and to set topics in an environment that continuously faces new challenges and changes
- High focus on commercial attraction, sales generation, quality solutions and retention
- Corporate culture characterized by openness, transparency, enthusiasm and appreciation for the individual employee.
please send your resume to mail@ManagingDirector.nl
reference Managing Director BNLX.
You will receive confirmation of receipt and we will forward your application directly.
enkele andere open posities
BENELUX | TRANSPORT EN DISTRIBUTIE | ZUID-HOLLAND
175 FTE, Transport Management + Fleet Management.
Business Unit Director 2025
BEDRIJFSOPVOLGING | INGROEITRAJECT
Voor business unit of werkmaatschappij van familiebedrijven c.q. middelgrote ondernemingen eigendom van investeerders.